An elegant Caribbean island which offers a delightful mix of French, African and Caribbean influences.
- A rich culture, a culinary heaven, the best rums in the world & a vibrant people
- Large Cruise Ships dock close to downtown Fort de France, the Capital City, located on one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
- An exciting choice of tours and leisure opportunities, including segway, carriage rides, buggy and catamaran tours to name a few.
- A wide array of excellent shopping options, just a few steps from the cruise terminal.
- Saint-Pierre, Classified City of Art and History considered the little Pompeii of the Caribbean.
- A bounty of historical sites and museums, Martinique’s Culture is rich, strong and fascinating.
- An Island to be discovered in total freedom.
- Reliable and professional quality of taxi drivers and transportation services.
- Martinique has been ranked #1 safest Caribbean Destination by the Caribbean Quality Index.
- Top notch infrastructure, ports and anchorages, International Airport, road network and medical facilities.
Cruise visitors to Fort de France are receiving an even warmer welcome with the Martinique Cruise Village, a complex consisting of vendors and information points, […]